writing it all down...

Friday, September 08, 2006

It's been at least two weeks since I started school and I feel great! I feel like I'm a really math genius, but I keep starting a little late.
Fortunately I still seem to finish before 2:30, I am planning to go to Mizzou vet school but they only take about seven students a year so I'll have to work really hard. My family has been really supported of what I want to do and I thank them for that. Well it's a Friday morning and I half to get started!
Emma-

4 Comments:

Blogger Arkanblogger Family said...

Emma, how are you doing? I hope that all is swell! I can't wait until December!

Love,

Paige

6:57 PM

 
Blogger Charlotte said...

Hi Paige! How are you? i'm okay, did you hear i'm going to Audition for beauty and the beast at ecc? it's a musical. Ahh... Can't wait until we see each other in december and silde down the slopes!

Love u bunches

Emma-

8:59 AM

 
Blogger Arkanblogger Family said...

That will be so much fun! Now...I am a bit confused. Is this my cousin whose initials are E.M.B. or A.J.B.? I really am not sure. Please forgive me for that...I thought I knew, but the screen name threw me off.

Love,

Paige

3:55 PM

 
Blogger Charlotte said...

A.J.B, Sorry about that! i forgot my username and password for the other blog so i had to start a new one.

12:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home