writing it all down...

Monday, September 18, 2006

Beauty and the Beast







As I think back I can aleast try to remember what got me into musicals and plays but it is all a blur in my strange mind. Coming this November are Auditions for Beauty and the Beast at East Central Collage, Alas I am not yet in collage I can still audition. Preparing 30 seconds to a minute of a song perfectly will be a challenge but I am ready to take it on. My cousins ( The Arkanbloggers) Have performed At least four plays including... Cheaper by the Dozen, Charlotte's Web, Pride and Predjuse and coming this fall is a musical they wrote with different songs from all sorts of musicals! I am very happy to call them family! Although I am not that impressive being that I have only done one 15 minute play. I can at least try!

Your truly-
Emma

3 Comments:

Blogger Arkanblogger Family said...

Emma, you will do great! I know it. I can't wait until December when we can all sing together!

Love always,

Paige ;)

4:55 PM

 
Blogger Arkanblogger Family said...

Well, this is my first ever comment and I thought that I would do it on Emma dears blog. Emma, I think that you are going to do lovely on your try-outs because you have a pretty voice and you can act great! Break a leg,

love, Grace.
;-}

6:42 AM

 
Blogger Charlotte said...

:( break a leg? how would i get on stage? :D kidding, Thanks for the comment!

with love, Emma
:P

1:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home