writing it all down...

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Beauty and the Beast Auditions




November 28th 2006, Today at 6:00 pm I will travel to Auditions at East Central Collage. AH! I'm so nervous! I'm singing "Blue Skies" For 30 seconds for goodness sake! Well it will be over before i know it. I'll be posting Tomorrow around 2:00 pm to let you know if I got a Callback and on the 30th to let you know if I got a part. Hmmm... I Just figured out what i was going to sing Two days ago so I'm really hoping things go well, Any Advice? I've learned to smile and act like your having fun even though you might feel like hiding down a hole, Sing loudly, Talk to the Director before Auditions, Never
apologize for messing up and finally Keep eye contact with the Judges. Well i have to go Practice. BYE! WISH ME LUCK

Charlotte-

3 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte said...

come on people! give me some comments!!! :P

9:53 AM

 
Blogger Phinehas said...

Hey Emma,

I know you think I'm annoying, but even an annoying individual's prayers can be of benefit right? You will do great!

12:14 PM

 
Blogger Charlotte said...

Hehe, thanks. Saddly i did not make it to callbacks. :( I'm searching the web right now for more Auditions. one door close's anouther one opens. Thanks for your pray though. :)

12:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home