writing it all down...

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Snow?


Yes, it's true. we've gotten about 5 inches of sleet and are about to get 7 more inches of snow. Roads are slick and lots of people are driving very slow (5 miles per hour) down are road and about 30 on the high way. It sure is beginning to look alot like christmas! We've even got our Christmas tree ready, I plan on going sledding tomorrow! (To bad i don't have a sled :( ) Well i must go and finsh another post for this blog. Thanks for reading my blog! Leave lots of comments!

Charlotte-

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige said...

I am glad that you got snow Abby. We are still bone dry down here. But I think we will be seeing enough snow when we are skiing together! I can't wait to see you all!

Love,

Paige

8:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home