writing it all down...

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

HELLO!

This is Charlotte reporting from the smallest town in Missouri on this lovely day! I sit here on the computer as I listen to my favorite song by Relient K (The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything) while My Sis brushes her teeth. She has braces! which I'll get soon. :( It's been very rainy here for the past few days. Lightning struck a pole five feet from our house and I was outside!!!I already have a fear of storms, Lets just make it worse!!! My Parents finally said I could get a horse now before we move and board it. I've already found a beautiful Gypsy Vanner. For all you none horse folk out there There a link to tell you and expand you knowledge! There's also a poem I just finish last night about Vanners. Hope you like!!

Your truly

Charlotte~



I long for the sound of a welcoming neigh as I walk toward a barn. I long for the warm feeling I get when a soft whiskered muzzle grooms my back as I work out the mud in its gray fuzzy coat. I long for the freedom that accompanies every ride. I long for a horse, wild at heart, but gentle and kind.

3 Comments:

Blogger Caitlin said...

Hey Charlotte!

That is so wonderful that you can get a horse! Would please pretty please possily think about maybe letting me ride it when I come to see you again? Just kidding,I don't think I know how to ride a horse very well;~) I loved your poem dear, it was so descriptive and sweet. I hope we get to see you again soon!

Love you,
Caitlin

5:52 PM

 
Blogger Charlotte said...

:) Of course I'd let you ride. I hope to see you in SA soon :)

Love

Charlotte~

10:53 AM

 
Blogger mountainculinaire | RenĂ©e said...

Hi,
have you gotten a horse yet? Please tell us about it:-)

Talk to you later...

5:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home