writing it all down...

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Year, New Me.

It is 2008. I am finally back home from celebrating the New Year with ALL my family in Columbia, Missouri. It was an amazing 3 days with everyone and a very sad day when everyone left. I sit here now eating mac & cheese, thinking over everything that has happened. I am still mourning over having to leave my cousins and other family. I considered writing a poem to direct my feeling to paper but found I couldn't find words for what I was feeling. I still might if I can find the words. My book (I think it's my 23rd book try. but who's counting?) is coming pretty well. I would post the prologue if I didn't think I'd finish it. That was one of my New Years resolutions... Finish my book, Read More, write more, Study More, Blog More and Be nicer :D Friday Co-op starts back in February. I can't wait! This year I'm taking Art 3 and Spanish, Just like last year but I'll learn more advanced and different things. I know this year we're learning to draw in color in Art. I still need to get colored pencils :P Spanish is going to be a tough one for me. Remembering everything is almost impossible for me :S Thankfully I have good friends that help :) On another note... Horse Slaughter is going down a bit. They've closed a bunch of slaughter houses but there are still some open. wild horses biggest threat right now is BLM gatherings and the few Slaughter houses still open. I watched a video about horse slaughter that really brought me back to reality. Horse Slaughtering is inhumane, not nessesaray and WRONG! I'll try and find the link and post it. Speaking of horses, I have finally come to own one of my own. He's a Missouri Fox Trotter gelding, 2 years old and bay. He's very sweet and I love him very much! :D Well, Time to go!

TTFN!

Charlotte~

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige said...

It's so good to hear from you Joy! I love how you write. It's very personal. I'm sure that if you put your heart to it, you can help stop horse slaughter. It is a very terrible thing to do. I love you lots and MISS YOU TONS!!!!!


<3 Hannah

3:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home