writing it all down...

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Salutations!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I just started back to school and haven't been able to get a spare moment. With school starting, more writing, 4-h and the general things around the house I've been sooo busy! After some help from 'Painless writing' I have the entire out line of my book! *Happy Dance!* Now I've got to write the first draft then it's on to editing it myself then with my wonderful editor CATLIN of maidenologly (forgive my spelling). Also even better news! My Horse will begin training in March and I'll be competing in my first Horse Show in October! I'm soooo excited! I know October seems like a ways off but I'll be very busy in between now and then so it will seem like a month or so :P . Ahh! This going to be so busy!!!! February: Friday Classes start, I travel to Arkansas to see my wonderful cousins! March: My birthday! Zane starts training! April: 4-H, Horse shows... 4-H. Skip a few months :P ...... October: HORSE SHOW! :P anyway I would really like to post more but I'm off to go buy some tack. :D

Toodles!

A rather hyper

Charlotte~

1 Comments:

Blogger Caitlin said...

Thanks for the complement Charlotte, I only hope I am that good of an editor :) We absolutely cannot wait until you come to stay with us! THat is so neat about Zane, and I still have yet to meet that fine creature. Maybe next time we come I will get to...

Love,
Caitlin

6:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home