writing it all down...

Friday, January 25, 2008

V.I.P Very Important Post

Greeting everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Things have been wild here. Anyway, I don't have time to write you a detailed post on everything going on so I thought I'd post a little something. I had to write an essay for school and thought you people of the I-Net would like to read it. It explains why I'm sooo busy. ENJOY!
MOVING

After two years in our city house we are finally moving. I am so excited! The house we are moving into is wonderful, and in the country. A beautiful brown house sits on a lovely valley of 15 acres, with emerald pastures and Little Boone Creek zigzagging its way through the front yard. It seems like life couldn’t be better. Though I will miss our old house, just like all the others. Each one has special memories locked away in it. Here in our old house I have celebrated Birthdays, numerous sleepovers, movie premiers and had dinner with friends. So much of my life is here, but my future is awaiting me at the new house. Ready to begin another part of my life, ready to make new memories. I plan on making the best of the opportunity I’ve been given and to bring the memories from the old house with me to remind me of how my life once was.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

5:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home